CIJ Clarity Catalyst
The Clarity Catalyst Course is based on a Stanford University master’s degree program developed in 1979 to cultivate creativity, authenticity and self-expression in it's participants.
In this powerful, life shifting, 8-week self-discovery course (taught either in person or live online) you will be given the blueprint to get clear on who you are and what you want. Your clarity, self-confidence, awareness, sense of
direction, and passion will increase exponentially.
If you are ready to….
• Experience the joy of being in your “flow”- doing what you love and finding true fulfillment in it.
• Get crystal clear on your vision and mission so you can help others and make a powerful impact in this life.
• Ignite your passion, potential and love so you can feel truly excited about your life.
• Find belonging in a community of like-minded seekers who also want to take their lives to the next level.
Then… The Clarity Catalyst is for you!
In this 8-week program you will:
• Awaken to your true calling by getting clear on who you are and want you really want.
• Discover the vast well of creativity that dwells inside of you so you can powerfully share it with the world.
• Rewrite and Reprogram your limited mindset with new beliefs that will set you free.
• Connect with a community of people all seeking their highest potential who will hold you high and support you.
• Work through the fear that has been paralyzing you so that you can finally live out the life that is waiting for you.
• Step into your power, authenticity, and confidence so that you can create abundance by sharing your unique contribution and gifts with the world.
Clarity Catalyst will give you a crystal-clear blueprint to help you tap in your creative FLOW and intuition so you can achieve the greatness that you KNOW you are capable of.
It's a delicious blend of sacred sharing in a safe space, experiential mindfulness and emotional intelligence exercises to refine and define who you are, weekly "Soulwork" to shift your perspective on yourself and the world, plus meaningful conversations with your peer coaching connection partner mid-week to land the learning and solidify the group.